Statistical Process Control (SPC) provides sound information upon which to make decisions. It allows process performance tracking on a real-time basis, allowing for corrective actions to be taken before failure occurs. The best decisions are made using facts and data. The collection and interpretation of data is equally important in manufacturing and service environments.
QA managers, quality engineers, manufacturing engineers, technical warranty managers, chemists, quality analysts, CQI coordinators, quality auditors, quality technicians, and SPC coordinators.
- Understand how SPC integrates into the total quality system
- Data collection check sheet
- Select and use Control Charts xbar/R, xbar/S for variables
- Basics of attribute Charts
- Establish control chart limits
- Establish rules for out of control occurrences
- Histogram and Process Capability pp/ppk and cp/cpk
- Demonstrate an understanding of troubleshooting using Pareto and Scatter Diagram
- Differentiate the implementation and management issues associated with SPC
Basic knowledge of quality methods in the Product Life Cycle.
There are no upcoming courses for the planned period.
Please select an alternate location or contact us
to enquire about the next available date.