In an interactive practice simulation, you experience the reality of a manufacturing company. You will learn how to translate customer and other external requirements into internal specifications. In addition, you train to examine, implement and fulfill these in the development, planning, production and delivery process. You will get an overview of relevant standards, methods and tools of quality assurance.
The soft skill training helps you to apply your acquired knowledge within your company.
• You get to know all relevant quality assurance activities along the value chain.
• You will learn essential tools for the implementation of customer requirements.
• You know the basics of statistics for the planning and production process.
• You systematically arrange methods according to the 8D scheme.
Basic understanding of the process approach and math literacy.
Who should attend:
Quality controllers, Quality Technicians, Quality Engineers, Supervisors & Supporting staff wanting to gain an overview of relevant standards, methods and tools of quality assurance.
• Quality - principles and common understanding
• Customer requirements
• Internal requirements
• Evaluation Concept
• Sample test report
• Basics of statistics
• Measuring Equipment Capability Study (MfU, MSA)
• Quality control tools in quality assurance
• Internal / external audits / inspections
• Systematic complaint processing using QS tools
• Quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and other quality management systems
• Conversational ability, cooperation
5 days, with examination on the last day
|Course ID||Course Name||Course Type||Location||Start Date||Duration|