Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) is applied in manufacturing organizations to approve initial parts manufactured, for eventual introduction into their future production runs. PPAP defines requirements for this initial part manufacture approval (including production and bulk materials). The objective is to determine if all customer specifications and requirements are properly understood by the supplier. Also confirming that the process has the potential to produce product consistently and reliably to these requirements, under actual production run and rate conditions.
Management and employee team members from all aspects of the organization who participate in the activities associated with Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) activities i.e. manufacturing, engineering, sales, service, quality, etc.
- IATF16949 internal auditors or second party auditors
- Anyone involved in product quality planning activities
- Anyone involved in the implementation of ISO/TS 16949
- Anyone interested in learning more about PPAP
- Benefit of PPAP submissions
- What is the PPAP standard?
- What is the purpose of PPAP submission?
- Significant Production Run
- When is PPAP required?
- PPAP Submission requirements "Elements“ (1-18)
- PPAP Submission Level 1-5
- Verification and review of practical PPAP package from our clients
Upcoming Courses in North America
Please note that you are viewing courses available in North America
There are no upcoming courses for the planned period.
Please select an alternate location or contact us
to enquire about the next available date.