The purpose of this course is to provide the participant with the tools to perform various MSA applications within their organizations. The course is presented in several self- contained modules to effectively drive the principles of MSA while enabling the participant to immediately tie the principles to their applications. The course allows for the organization to use their data, through application exercises to incorporate the concepts into actual outcomes. The course will present the methods necessary to analyse the outcome data to make decisions and recommendations based on data.
Personnel responsible for planning, selection, purchasing, acceptance and monitoring, as well as calibration of measurement and test equipment or machines and facilities, personnel from organizations that manufacture test equipment or personnel concerned with product design and definition of tolerances.
- Relation between test process suitability and process capability
- Development and requirements of the standards, company guidelines
- Basics of test equipment capability tests according to MSA
- Evidence of measurement system and test process suitability
- Consideration of extended measurement uncertainty near the specification limits
- Decision rules for approval/rejection according to MSA standard
- Evidence of suitability in testing attribute characteristics
- Practical exercises with practical measurements
Upcoming Courses in North America
Please note that you are viewing courses available in North America
There are no upcoming courses for the planned period.
Please select an alternate location or contact us
to enquire about the next available date.