Often problem-solving is only understood to mean writing 8D reports. This training communicates the specific techniques of the 8D method and additionally demonstrates supporting analytics for problem processing.The participants will be trained to handle the evaluation of existing data and to describe missing information in such a way that other team members can procure it for further processing.
This course appeals especially to an organization’s employees from sales, development, customer service and claims processing, production, purchasing, logistics, as well as internal and external quality assurance who in the foreseeable future will be put in charge of a problem-solving team.
- History, development and relevance of the 8D Method
- Outline of procedure for the 8D Method
- Problem awareness
- Exact description of problem
- Deduction of interim containment action
- Connection between root cause and corrective action
- Use of simple analytical methods – Ishikawa & 5-Why
- Actual state/not-actual-state analysis
- Confirmation that the identified cause triggers the problem
- Determine corrective action
- Planning the implementation of corrective action
- Continual improvement of Q planning, manufacture, QMS
- Recognition of problem-solving team and their effect on error culture in organizations
- Successfully integrate 8D Method into organizations
Preferably first experiences with problem processing in your own organisation.
Upcoming Courses in North America
Please note that you are viewing courses available in North America
There are no upcoming courses for the planned period.
Please select an alternate location or contact us
to enquire about the next available date.