The field of commerce, the specialist area of business development management comprises a number of techniques and responsibilities which aim at attracting new customers, entering into new markets, penetrating existing markets and at increasing competitiveness.
Traditional markets are almost down. The banks turn their money reserves off. The unions shout for economic necessities. The pressure on cost reduction rises. Making business in a globalised world becomes more and more challenging.
- You want to export your products, penetrate new markets abroad and have no agent or assistance?
- You want to win new clients on the domestic market but you have no connections or concept to attract new customers?
- You need to localise or find new suppliers but have no capacities to select and develop them to meet your Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) prior to awarding business?
- You feel you need to optimise your Business Processes in order to take your company to the next level?
- We help you search, select and pre-qualify your new suppliers and bring them up to your standards.
- We help you to find new Customer Leads, pre-qualify you according to Customer standards, connect and support you to become an approved supplier.
- We concept Business Process Optimisations together with you, help you to roll it out and ensure compliance.
- We are your agent for domestic and international business setups, improvements and performance monitoring. We manage your projects on-site and develop your suppliers.